Wednesday 12 January 2011

12 of 12

 Was late getting up this morning, so drugs were a hurried affair. I'm back on Seretide though, so I have a purple inhaler!
 Had to go to to the bank after my dentist appointment. Only to find it wasn't open yet. Major rage.
Had a free class because I don't do irish. So got my evil English essay of doom on Emily Dickinson started finally
Saw this Spongebob Squarepants guitar in town on my way home from school and thought it was the coolest thing ever!

Nanny bought me some more bio oil for my stretch marks on my tummy. It's good stuff that!

 Had to wrap Chris's Christmas presents because he's coming over on Friday. Yaay! He got some lego, a lego DVD, a Boy's annual and a model air ambulance.
Bought myself a new stapler today. What did I do when putting some staples in it? Stuck one straight through my thumb. Idiot
Made my lunch for tomorrow. It saves me the hassle in the morning. I'm not a big morning person.
Stalking UCAS Track!
Urgh, Evil homework! Make it go away!

Was this little mites 6th Birthday, so we all went over to nanny's and had cake. My wee cuzin is getting old!

And finally, bedtime!

Boring day much? Thought so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment