Sunday 30 August 2009

Lost

I've lost my bloody passport! I'm going to Ireland in 3 weeks and I cna't find my fucking passport. How annoying is that?! I'm gonna ring First Bus first thing in the morning and see if anyone handed it in. Then if not I need to e-mail Red Cross and see if I left it there, and as a last resort I need to ring the Police and report it missing. So uncool.

In other news, I've got a job! It's only McDonalds, but seeing as it's the middle of a recession and it's a bloody nightmare to find a job at the minute, this is very good! It's a Saturday and Sunday job, and I've got my Welcome meeting on the 9th September. I'm going to be stupidly busy the next few weeks. I've got a lot of Red Cross stuff on, Work, Ireland and Diving. Madness!

Anyway, I can't be arsed to type anymore!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment