Tuesday 8 September 2009

College

I've started back at college! It's a bit mad. It's been 7 months since I did any kind of school work, and to be thrown straight back in is a bit scary. It's all good though, it gives me something to do. Even if it does exhaust me!

I'm going to Ireland! I'm going to have to get the coach, which only requires photo ID. So I can use my old passport and my college ID! It's going to take 12hours. It's a nightmare. Dearbhla is flying. It's going to take her 55 minutes. >.< That'll teach me to loose my passport!

On another note, Adori Graphics (who fabulously designed my blog) is giving away a free giveaway! It's for a rotating header and it looks fantastic! Pop over to her blog at adorigraphics.blogspot.com!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lost-Soul. :) My name is Kylee and I found your blog from Adori Graphics. I have read some of your older posts and I just want to comment on what a strong woman you are. IDK how old you are now, but your very first post said you were 17. I am 17 as well, and I would really like to follow your blog. I enjoy reading blogs of other teenagers around my age. Here's a little but about me incase you want to check out my blog :)

    My name is Kylee. I am 17 years old. I am a teen mommy. I gave birth to my beautiful daughter, Lyla, on Sep 4th, 2008. Her birthday was last Friday. These past two years have been hard, but oh so rewarding. I am a single mom. I suffer with Clinical drepression, and I blog to 1.) document my life and 2.) Get out some of my stress. I am looking forward to hearing more of your story. :)

    God bless

    ReplyDelete