Friday 19 March 2010

Nothing much to post!

For once things are reasonably quiet in my life! Asthma's semi behaving, leg's fucked, but nothing new there, things with Chris are going well and I'm getting on reasonably well at college!

Got clinic in a few weeks, with Lung Function twice before then. Joyous. We looove the lung function! Bought some socks today! I bought a pack of them a couple of weeks ago and loved them so much I had to have more lol. They're really warm so they're fantastic for going on duties and whatnot. Speaking of which I'm going on duty on Sunday :D Yaaay! It's a kiddies rugby festival so it'll be lots of TLC and "There there's". But it comes with the teritory!

I know that was a rubbish blog post, but just this once I'm a happy enough camper! I'll stick a photo or two in just to liven it up a bit lol.



Me and the Sugababes!



My Doggy!

Until next time dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment