Wednesday 31 March 2010

Costa Del NHS

Well once again, the Costa del NHS is my home. It's beginning to take the piss a bit don't you think? I wasn't feeling too shit when I came in, but quite quickly went downhill which scared a few people. Middle of the night on a Sunday night and I'm sat being reviewed by Intensive Care. Not fun. Let's just say that's the last time I ever let anyone near me with an ABG again.

I'm starting to get really fed up with all of these admissions. This is my 5th since November and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. If anything it's getting worse. And what's even more annoying is my consultant doesn't seem to be doing an awful lot to try and keep me out. All they want is "more breathing tests" but it's gotten to the stage now where the Respiratory Techs won't do the tests because I'm so unstable. That tell you anything?

I'm absolutely knackered both physically and mentally and don't know how much more of this shite I can take.

No comments:

Post a Comment