Monday 3 May 2010

Catching up on lost time

Apologies for being such a bad blogger, been absolutely hectic these past few weeks.

The last post I made was from Costa Del NHS at the end of March. I was in for just over a week that time. They transferred me to the other hospital in Leicester because they didn't know what to do with me anymore, so I ended up there for a few days. It wasn't too bad this time, apart from the woman beside me who snored for England. I ended up going walkabout at silly o'clock again just to get away from her. It's all good though, and the lungs are really behaving at the minute. I've managed to reduce my prednisolone down to 10mg which is the lowest I've ever had it, so I'm well chuffed. I've managed well over a month out of hospital now, so we'll see how it goes. If I end up back in before Glastonbudget then my Senior Services manager at Red Cross won't let me go and I won't be a happy bunny. He's already really suspicious of me going on big duties. Mind you, yesterday he gave me a kiss on the cheek. It embarrassed me enough to make me go bright red, and that doesn't happen often!

In other news! Me and Chris have been going out 6 months now! It's a big deal because it's the longest relationship I've ever been in. It's his 22nd Birthday next week, and we're going to Legoland on Saturday. I got him some lego, a photo of us both and some syringe pen things for his birthday. He knows about the lego, but doesn't know about the rest, so I'm looking forward to him opening it. Bless, he deserves more, but I can't afford it. I may buy him something when my EMA bonus comes through in July or something before Glastonbudget. We'll see.

I was at a big Red Cross duty in Peterborough yesterday. Truckfest. It was boring as hell, but it was a good chance to take some pics with my new camera. There's some pics on my Facebook page, but some of them are from other times, I've labelled them from when they are so you shouldn't get too lost :)

Anyway, I've got to go to bed now, I'm up early for college in the morning. Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment