Thursday 11 February 2010

Hospital

Well, it didn't last. My good lung streak finally came to an end and I type this from my hospital bed a very unhappy girl. Had the attack last friday and am still in with no hope of home until at least Saturday. Getting a bit bored of all of this now. I may do 12 of 12 tomorrow of a day in the life of a hospital patient lol. That's if I manage to stay awake all day. Right now sleeping is always seeming to be the best plan.

Oh god, the woman next to me has gone off on one. She's a detoxing alcoholic and given my past I'm a bit weary of having her around. She was that bad last night they had security in here holding her down most of the night. It freaked me out.

I'm a bit pissed off, they don't seem to be doing a lot to get me better. I seem to be as good as I was about 4 days ago when I had that bad attack. But I don't really have very good sats on oxygen so they don't really know where to go from here. They want to transfer me to another hospital but they don't really know whether I'd end up in a worse state when I arrived as a pose to when I left so they're not exactly very willing to transfer me atm. Spec because I'm needing so much oxygen to keep my sats up. It's well annoying, but we'll see what the doctors have to say in the morning when I see them.

1 comment: