Monday 1 February 2010

Well, Yesterday was my one year of living in England mark. I was ok all day, because I spent it with Chris and we went for sunday lunch and went bowling and stuff, but in typical Vicky fashion the nights got to me the most and I ended up in a heap last night sobbing to Chris. I am more upset at my family not caring to be honest. Not once since my last admission has my mum rang to see how I am or anything. It's annoying and it's not making me a very nice person because I'm constantly thinking about it, and as a result I'm being a cow to Chris and he doesn't deserve it.

I'm in the middle of my mocks in college. It's a nightmare. Because I've missed so much time I'm struggling to learn everything. I had chemistry today. It was fine up until the last question which was the bit I hadn't had a chance to look over, so whether or not I've passed it is another story. I've biology tomorrow and I'm feeling reasonably confident about that. I've been doing a lot of revision for it so hopefully I'm not completely screwed.

Anyway, this is like a day in the life thing. I thought it would be a good idea to show you what I get up to on a day to day basis.


Morning drugs! Don't say it's too dark, it was 7am. I was half asleep lol



Biology Revision in college. I was the last one to leave the library lol



What we were doing in chemistry today after our mock lol. Needless to say the lungs didn't agree, but it was pretty to look at!



Dinner! Spaghetti Hoops on Toast! Fantastic food!



Brain food, and brain mush. All in one.



Bought a new puffapouch for my inhaler today!



My pile of washing is getting a bit silly now...




Chris bought me a load of stuff from Paperchase today, and I bought a new wallet because my old one just was going to give up on me at any moment. But £12.12 for all the stationary wasn't bad!




My drugs drawer! There's no atrovent or ventolin in there at the minute, that's in my college rucksack. I take every one of those drugs every day, except for the random amoxicillian.



And finally into my bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment