Sunday 21 June 2009

Bad impression

I've blown it. My few days with Nanny. Supposidely stress free, blown. James, Mum and TJ came up. And me and James in the same room was never going to work. He had a go at me. "You've torn your mum apart, don't you dare ever come back." That started it. I was already worried about him coming down. It's never going to end. Then Nanny, Pappy and me went out for dinner for fathers day. Even on the way into town I was getting chastised. Being told I'd be lucky to finish college never mind get into university. That I'd no sense and I should've just stayed in Monaghan. That I'd upset my mum more than I'd ever know, and she'd permantly be torn apart.

I've had enough. I can't be bothered with this anymore. I want to go home and never come back. It's obvious I'm not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment