Friday 19 June 2009

Intelligent conversation

You wake up in the morning, and you wonder what time it is. Whether you've over slept again. But just for once, You're happy you're getting out of bed. That's how I felt this morning. I really overslept, but I didn't care. I was happy because I was with my dad. For the first time in absolutely ages I was happy to be alive. To be getting out of bed. It's good, I like it.

I've been doing a lot of talking with dad when I've been over. We've been talking about depression, a fight I had with Dearbhla, his depression and everything in between. He's so much better than any councellor, because he's been through depression, and knows how I feel. So you can actually have an intelligent conversation with him. He gives me advice and stuff, and knows what he's talking about. I love him to bits, I really do.

I'm going to Monaghan tomorrow. I'm gonna be staying with my nanny. I saw her a few weeks ago, which was quite cool, so I'll have seen her twice in as many weeks. I'm just waiting to hear from her what she's doing, because she only gets back from Canada tomorrow afternoon, I've asked her to collect me from the bus tomorrow at about 5.30pm, so she's time to get some sleep and stuff. It's all good.

We'll see how the trip home goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment