Friday 12 June 2009

Depression

I've been re-diagnosed with depression. This is not good. And it's not welcome. I had depression before, and was on anti-depressants, but stopped them when I moved to England. It probably wasn't the best idea, but at the time I just wanted a new start. No anti-depressants because they're a reminder of the past. And I end up back on them. I suppose it's for the best. Feeling like you don't wanna live anymore is never a good way to go. I've got 10mg citalopram, And I've to go back and see my GP in 2 weeks. I've also to find out if I'm getting sedation for the dentist. I've to go and get a filling on the 1st July, and I ain't letting no dentist with a needle near my mouth. Not a hope in hell.

Besides that, I'm still having a crap time. I don't know what to do with myself. I got a cheque in the post this morning from Asthma UK for 12 quid in expenses from April, so that's good, I also got some details about my national insurance number in the post, which is also good. So overall it's been a very strange day so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment