Friday 12 June 2009

No Hope.

I've lost all hope of getting into university. I'm useless at school. I've the concentration span of a gnat. I know I'm smart, I just can't concentrate for long enough to sit down and study. I would love to get to uni, but I probably won't. Ask anyone who knows me and they'll tell you my concentration span is shit.

I don't want to be on anti-depressants. It might be for the best, but I don't want to. I don't want to admit I'm depressed again. I can't do it. I'll take the anti-depressants for a few weeks till I'm back at GP, and if they haven't done very much, I'mgonna ask to either have them upped, or taken off them. I e-mailed Open Door tonight. They're the councelling service my GP wants me to see. It's a lot easier to say something in e-mail than to ring them, so it's good they have an e-mail option.

We'll see how the anti-depressants go. I'm not looking forward to the side effects. The next few days should be fun. I'm going back to Ireland for a week on Tuesday. That'll be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment