Wednesday 1 July 2009

Dentist

I surived the dentist, and the dentist surived me! For me, that's a huge deal, and I'm really proud of myself. Normally I'd completely freak at the dentist. My GP had given me 4mg of diazepam, but it didn't really help, so I was kind of doing it all on my own. I don't really like my dentist. He kept me waiting for 45 minutes. Leaving a phobic patient in the waiting room that long is not a good idea. I was going insane and on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I did cry a bit, but I don't care, because I didn't punch/bite or verbally abuse my dentist. Which was something I normally do. But I didn't, so Go me!

I think I might go buy myself a new pair of combat 3/4 lengths tomorrow as a present to myself for surviving the dentist lol. Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment