Thursday 16 July 2009

New Blog

Isn't it wicked? Adori Graphics did it for me, the link's at the bottom of the page. It's well good!

In other news, dad's been over since Monday, and went home at about 5ish this morning. It was great having him over. We did some wicked stuff together, and with Dearbhla. the first night he was here, we went and had a few games of pool, then came back and had pizza with Sinead and Dearbhla. I don't think I've ever seen Dearbhla stop eating before then. The next day we were at a complete loss as to what to do, so went to Twycross. It was brilliant, there was looaaaads of monkies, which are my favourite animal ever! That evening Dearbhla had St John, so me and dad went to Asda to get some food and walked around the highcross and then picked her up. The next day me and dad went bowling, then I had Red Cross which was fun. Dad picked me up and took me, Sinead and Dearbhla to see Harry Potter which was well good.

I love seeing dad. I see him maybe once a month, sometimes longer or shorter. Just depends really. I'l not see him again until September now which is a bit rubbish, but it's something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment