Saturday 11 July 2009

Sprains, Slings and Stings

I completed my Basic First Aid course today! I've now got a first aid qualification! It was a really boring day, but I managed to brush up on everything I'd forgotten since I last did FA. It was fun, I must've gotten put in the recovery position about 8 times because my partner couldn't get it right. It was well funny. I did about 20 bandages on heads, arms, legs and god knows what else. I did slings aswell, which was funny. I had to do it on the instructor and completely forgot how to do it.

Dad's coming this week, I can't wait. I don't know what I'm doing with him yet, but I want to go see Harry Potter! Dearbhla's friend Sinead is coming to stay for the week, she had problems with university accomodation. But Joan and Derek are going away on holidays this week, so it won't be as cramped. I'll be in the attic, Dearbhla and Sinead in our room and Dad in Joes room. So it won't be too bad.

It's all good fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment